New York’s Garment District is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, and this year has been transformed for the summer to include an urban garden space and public common area. In this seasonal plaza created by closing a few blocks on Broadway, people could enjoy walking, shopping, eating, biking, taking fitness classes, and enjoying…
Biophilic design is an innovative design trend that uses natural surroundings and design elements to connect people to nature, creating a positive, restorative effect on their well-being. In this blog post, we’ll discuss why this continually growing design trend is so effective, and why it’s so important to incorporate it into modern design schemes for…
A favorite among landscape designers and trade professionals, our Modern Planter collection endures the seasons in style. Learn why our most popular planter collection can solve virtually any of your landscape needs.
- Façade Landscaping Made Easy with Wall Mount Planters September 29, 2020
- Create More Outdoor Dining Space with Parklets and Enclosed Patios July 25, 2020
- Artificial Boxwood Hedges: Your FAQs, Our Answers July 6, 2020
- Designing an Intimate Outdoor Dining Experience for a Massachusetts Hotspot March 7, 2019
- Creating a Tropical Paradise in the Middle of the City November 9, 2018